At JHS Community, we have the highest regard for your privacy and personal information. By entrusting us with your information, we would like to assure you of our commitment to keep such information private. We have taken considerable steps to protect the confidentiality, security, and integrity of this information. Please review the following information carefully.
The JHS Community membership means this website and any other programs provided by JHS Community, as may be selected by you, or automatically delivered to you. “You” and “your” means the member using the JHS Community site and providing data in connection with the JHS Community membership, as a “Member”. “JHS Community” “we”, “us” and “our” means Jericho Health Share, its subsidiaries, and affiliates.
Processing of your Personal Information (meaning, any information which may potentially allow your identification with reasonable means; hereinafter “Personal Information”) is necessary for the performance of our contractual obligations towards you and providing you with our membership, to protect our legitimate interests, and to ensure compliance with legal and financial regulatory obligations.
HOW WE RECEIVE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
While you may use some of the functionality of the membership without creating a profile or registration, certain tools of the membership require registration and provision of your information, including Personal Information.
- If you choose to create a profile or register with us through our online member portal – you will be asked to provide Personal Information which will be associated with your health information.
- Whenever you submit information regarding your membership – including, but not limited to, by telephone or email with member site, we may collect Health Information and other Personal Information you provide us, in order to provide you with assistance with your membership.
We collect the following Personal Information about you:
Profile Creation and Registration Information – your name, gender, birth year and address.
Additional Information we may collect – email address, country of residency, and phone number.
Voluntary Information – when you communicate with us (for example when you send us an email or use a “contact us” form) we collect your email address, and the Personal Information you provided us with within such communication.
Technical Information – we collect certain technical information that is automatically recorded when you use the functionalities of our website or our online portal, such as your IP address, device location.
Site Collected Data
Site Usage Data – We collect information about your use of the site. This includes, but not limited to type of computing or mobile device you use, the Internet browser you are using, geo-location and use of the site.
Health Information – We may also collect your non-identifiable Health Information if you choose to provide it (in case of non-registered users).
TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES – COOKIES
A cookie is a small piece of text that is sent to a visitor’s browser. The browser provides this piece of text to the device of the originating visitor when this visitor returns.
A “persistent” cookie may be used to help save your settings and customizations. Also, if you log in to the site, such a cookie will be used to recognize you as a valid user so you will not need to log in each time you use the site.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies however allow you to modify security settings so you can approve or reject cookies on a case-by-case basis or reject all cookies. You can configure your web browser to remove cookies by following the directions provided in your Internet browser’s “help” section.
You are free to delete any existing cookies at any time. If you delete or disable cookies from our site, some parts or functions of the site may not work properly for you.
We also use “Google Analytics” to collect information about the use of our website functionalities. Google Analytics collects information such as how often users visit the site, what pages they visit when they do so, and what other sites they used prior to coming to the Site. Google Analytics collects only the IP address assigned to you on the date you visit the site, as well as information regarding your operating system. We do not combine the information collected through the use of Google Analytics with Personal Information. We use the information we get from Google Analytics only to improve the site. Google’s ability to use and share information collected by Google Analytics about your use of the site is restricted by Google Analytics.
HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
We will use the Personal Information you provide us for the provision and improvement of our site to you. For example, data collected automatically on the site may be used to help diagnose problems with our servers, to make our site more useful, to customize it and personalize its content for you.
- Member Surveys – We are always trying to improve our membership and think of new and exciting features for our users. From time to time, we may conduct surveys and analyze the information we have to develop, evaluate, and improve these features.
- Protecting Our Interests – We may use your Personal Information when we believe it’s necessary in order to take precautions against liabilities, investigate and defend ourselves against any third- party claims or allegations, investigate and protect ourselves from fraud, protect the security or integrity of our site and protect the rights and property of JHS Community, its users and/or partners.
- Enforcing of Policies – We may use your Personal Information in order to enforce our policies.
- Compliance with Legal and Regulatory Requirements – We may use your Personal Information as required by law, regulation, or other governmental authority, or to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process.
WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
- Site Providers – We might share your Personal Information, as is reasonably necessary, with vendors and suppliers that provide us with technology (such as Google Analytics).
- Law Authorities – We may share your personal data with law enforcement authorities, courts, and tribunals, including with legal advisors and consultants, in case we need to respond to law enforcement requests or other legal requests or pursuant to a requirement imposed by law, order, judgment or decree, or courts in order to protect and defend our rights and property or those of site users.
We will retain your Personal Information for as long as necessary to provide our membership. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies. Retention periods will be determined taking into account the type of information that is collected and the purpose for which it is collected, bearing in mind the requirements applicable to the situation and the need to destroy outdated, unused information at the earliest reasonable time.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We have implemented administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to help prevent unauthorized access, use, or disclosure of your Personal Information. Your information is stored on secure servers and isn’t publicly available. We limit access of your information only to those employees or partners that need to know the information in order to carry out of the membership.
You need to help us prevent unauthorized access to your account by protecting your password appropriately and limiting access to your account (for example, by signing off after you have finished accessing your account). While we seek to protect your information to ensure that it is kept confidential, we cannot absolutely guarantee its security. You should be aware that there is always some risk involved in transmitting information over the internet. While we strive to protect your Personal Information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security and privacy of your personal Information or other content you transmit using the site, and you do so at your own risk.
HOW TO CONTACT US
P.O. Box 21272
Eagan, MN 55121
Toll-Free # (866)414-4939